The general conditions established here are applicable to all transactions carried out on www.ecodecomobiliario.com, a domain that is owned by MIRCO COMMERCE S.L., with tax identification number (CIF): B-98663131 and registered office in C/Francisco Alcaide 25, 46183 L’Eliana (Valencia, España). Access to www.ecodecomobiliario.com and its use are governed by these conditions of use and sale.
Access to this website, its use and the purchase of items on www.ecodecomobiliario.com implies that you have read, are aware of and accept these general conditions.
ECOdECO Mobiliario may partially or completely change or update these general conditions, to take into account possible changes in the current legislation and regulations. Each new version of the general conditions shall become effective from the date of its publication on www.ecodecomobiliario.com. Please review these general conditions regularly. If you do not agree with any change that appears in the general conditions, you must immediately stop using this website.
In order to use any of the services or some of the sections available on this website, you will need to register.
We may occasionally change the information required for your registration. When you register, you will be asked for certain personal information, which must be truthful, accurate, up-to-date and complete in all aspects. If any of the data that you provide change, please change these data in My account.
The client is the sole and exclusive party responsible for the use of www.ecodecomobiliario.com and its contents, and ECOdECO Mobiliario may not be considered responsible for any use of the website or its contents by any of the users that do not respect current legislation and regulations.The user is the sole and exclusive party responsible for the communication of incorrect, false or third-party information and data (if these parties have not expressed their consent in this respect), as well as their incorrect use.
If it is noticed that illegal activities are being carried out, or that these general conditions are being infringed, we reserve the right to deny you access to this website or to any part of it, without notification.
1. GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
- ECOdECO Mobiliario reserves the right to change the product offering of its website at any time (changes concerning prices, products, promotions and other commercial and service conditions). These changes shall not affect purchases already made under any circumstances.
- The prices shown on this website for Spain include the relevant applicable VAT, and therefore you will not have any additional charges.
- If you decide to reject your purchase made on ecodecomobiliario.comafter the package has arrived, you must assume the expense of the original delivery, any tax or custom fee applied to your order, as well as the cost of sending the package back to our offices. This sum shall be deducted from the amount to be returned for your order. We are obliged by law to declare the exact value of the contents of the package and we cannot change this in any way.
- Concluding a contract withECOdECO Mobiliario:
- To make a purchase, you must add the products that interest you to the ‘shopping basket’ and follow the steps shown on the website. To complete a sales contract with ECOdECO Mobiliarioyou must complete the order form that we provide online and send it to us by following all the steps.
- The contract withECOdECO Mobiliario is concluded when we receive your order telematically and confirm the veracity of all the information.
- Before your order is despatched, you are invited to read the general conditions and you may change your information if it is not correct.
- After sending your order telematically, a screen will appear informing you of your order number and that the order has been made. We recommend that you print this screen in case you do not receive the e-mail that we send automatically, notifying you of the confirmation of your order and its related number.
- ECOdECO Mobiliariomay refrain from fulfilling orders that do not have guarantees of solvency, are incomplete or if the products are not available. In all these cases, you shall be notified by e-mail that the contract has not been concluded, informing you of the reasons why the order could not be fulfilled. If the form has been sent and paid before the problem is detected, you will be sent a payment as a refund of what you have paid.
- The characteristics of each product are shown in their corresponding files onecodecomobiliario.com.ECOdECO Mobiliario products are made using recycled materials and each piece of furniture is unique. As these are recycled materials, the product that you receive will be very similar to the image on the website, but never exactly the same, as the tonality or a small detail of the material may vary.
To obtain information, make a claim, or if any incident arises related to your order, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 0034 962 752 400.
Right of retraction.
At ECOdECO Mobiliario we care about the satisfaction of our customers. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order, you may exercise your right of retraction within a period of 10 working days from the date on which you received the order.
To return an order you must write to email@example.com within these 10 working days.
Your right of retraction is subject to the following conditions:
• You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your Return Number and inform us of the items that you wish to return.
• The products must be returned intact; they may not be used or damaged.
• The products must bear their identifying label and this must be attached to the item.
• The products must be returned in their original packaging.
• Several products from the same order must be returned in the same return and we do not accept returns from the same order made separately under any circumstances.
Your return must fulfil these conditions in order to be accepted.
If your return does not fulfil these conditions and is not accepted, ECOdECO Mobiliario shall contact you to offer you the option to return to you the articles that have not been accepted. All of the expenses that this return generates, including the transportation of these items, taxes and customs fees shall be at your expense. If you do not accept this option ECOdECO Mobiliario may keep the items and their payment.
When ECOdECO Mobiliario confirms that all the aforementioned conditions have been fulfilled, we shall send you an e-mail informing you of our acceptance of the return.
From this date we have 30 working days to refund the payment of your purchase. Shipping costs shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Articles that are returned correctly and undamaged shall be refunded to the same credit card used to make the order, including VAT and excluding the shipping costs.
Shipping costs shall only be refunded if the reasons for the return are attributable to ECOdECO Mobiliario, such as if the item is not what you had ordered or is defective, for example. The refund shall be made by the same payment method you used.
For more information about returns and the procedure, please consult email@example.com.
Security and confidentiality.
ECOdECO Mobiliario guarantees the security and confidentiality of all its communications with its customers.
All of the online payment transactions are made through a secure server, based on the SSL standard that protects data against criminal attacks by third parties.
ECOdECO Mobiliario guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data, addresses, payment details and any other type of data that our customers provide us with in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December on the Protection of Personal Data.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, you may at any time exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding your personal data by writing to ECOdECO Mobiliario, C/ Francisco Alcaide 25 bajo, 46183 L’Eliana (Valencia), or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Intellectual property rights.
The user recognises and accepts that all of the copyright, the designs, the photographs, including all image rights, graphics, sounds, music, video, audio, text, registered trademarks and all other contents and intellectual rights and materials related to the content described herein, including the software of www.ecodecomobiliario.com and all the HTML contained on this website, are protected by the copyright and other rights concerning the intellectual property of ECOdECO Mobiliario and of the other holders of the rights.
ECOdECO Mobiliario does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or free from error or that your use of them does not infringe the rights of third parties. The correct or incorrect use of this website and of its contents is your responsibility.
The user may use the content of this website only as expressly authorised by ECOdECO Mobiliario and/or the other holders of rights. Any reproduction or redistribution of the aforementioned content is prohibited and may lead to serious legal consequences.
This website is for your personal and not commercial use. It is prohibited to copy, alter, distribute, transmit, publish or commercially exploit any content, software, products or services of this website, including any benefit obtained by publishing our website on any other medium.
Concerning the use of www.ecodecomobiliario.com, you are authorised to view the website and its contents, and to carry out browsing operations in the website that are performed solely in order to use www.ecodecomobiliario.com and its contents legitimately. You may also make any temporary reproduction that is not for personal financial gain and that is an integral and essential part of the viewing experience of www.ecodecomobiliario.com and its contents.
It is strictly prohibited to use, distribute or copy the aforementioned materials onto another server or to another location.
The contents and the server of www.ecodecomobiliario.com are free of viruses. If when using this website or its contents and you have a technical problem that needs to be solved, ECOdECO Mobiliario shall not be liable for the costs incurred for services or repairs.
Links to other websites.
www.ecodecomobiliario.com may include links on its website to third-party websites. ECOdECO Mobiliario has not reviewed all third-party websites and does not carry out inspections concerning them. ECOdECO Mobiliario may not be considered responsible under any circumstances for the contents of these websites or for the measures that these websites adopt regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data.
Notice about contents.
ECOdECO Mobiliario always tries to provide the necessary resources so that there is no information or content on the website that includes physical or psychological violence or that could offend users in any of their forms or expressions.
ECOdECO Mobiliario does not guarantee that the contents of its website are appropriate or legal in any countries other than Spain. If you consider that any content is illicit or illegal in your country, please do not enter our website. If you decide to enter, you shall be the sole party responsible for the use that you decide to make of the services provided by ECOdECO Mobiliario.
www.ecodecomobiliario.com always tries to ensure that its contents are well-prepared and do not contain incorrect information. If any error of this kind occurs outside of our control, we shall correct it immediately.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.
Purchases made with ECOdECO Mobiliario are subject to Spanish legislation.